- REJUVA SKINCARE Clarity Peel Concentrate (CPC), is a clinically formulated skin Clarifying Home Peel that provides gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells to reveal clearer, healthier skin with smoother texture and overall luminosity.
The Clarity Peel Concentrate should be used three (3) consecutive nights every week for three (3)
1. Wash face with recommended face wash.
2. Massage a pea size amount of the Clarity Peel Concentrate (CPC) onto damp skin, avoiding the eyes.
3. You may also apply a second thin coat of the CPC on hyperpigmented areas & gently massage into the skin.
4. Wait for five (5) minutes & finish off the treatment by applying Rejuva Skin CicaZin cream all over the face or as directed by the physician.
5. Do not expose this product to hot temperature. Store in a cool dry room.
1. Clarity Peel Concentrate has not been tested on pregnant/lactating women (do not use if you are pregnant/lactating).
2. Mild redness is expected while using this product, CicaZin cream must be used alongside the CPC. If redness persists after three (3) weeks, contact your skin care practitioner.
3. This product will increase your sensitivity to the sun, SPF 30+ & above must be worn every morning during & after use of this product.
4. Mild flaking & peeling is expected whilst using this product, do not pick or pull the dead skin cells manually, allow them to gently flake off.
5. Mild stinging is expected, use about 2ml of the CicaZin cream immediately after applying this product. After three (3) weeks of use, observe a break of three (3) weeks using only the CicaZin cream during the break. You can repeat the sequence after this three (3) weeks break.
6. Do not expose this product to hot temperature. Store in a cool dry room.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Tri Hydroxy Benzoic acid alpha-Glucosides, Zinc palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hexanol Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Coenzyme Q10, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Sodium PCA, Epigallocetechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Salicylic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
There are no reviews yet.