TRETINOIN belongs to a class of medications called Retinoids. It is a Vitamin A derivative and works by increasing skin cell turnover.
Tretinoin + Glycerin cream would help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing rough skin texture, improving skin color and reducing acne lesions whilst decreasing the common associated side effects of Tretinoin.
1. Wash your face gently with appropriate cleanser & pat skin dry.
2. Apply a pea-sized amount of cream, using just enough to cover your entire face lightly, usually once a day before bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
3. Do not expose this product to hot temperature. Store in a cool dry room.
1. Do not use if pregnant/breastfeeding.
2. Whilst using this medication, be careful to avoid the inside & the corners of your eyes, nostrils & mouth.
3. This medication may take the treated areas more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Use sunscreen with minimum of SPF 30 daily & wear protective clothing when outdoors.
4. Acne patients might notice initial worsening of acne lesions before the skin starts to improve